1. Purpose of Processing Personal Information
<Wansoft> ('http://wansoft.tistory.com') 'Wansoft' is handling personal information for the following purposes and does not use it for the following purposes.
- Check if the call is received so that the auto answer function will work when receiving the call
- Check the phone book to determine whether the person is registered in the phone book when answering the phone
2. Whether to process personal information
Wansoft does not entrust third party processing of personal information.
3. Rights, duties, and methods of use of information subjects The user may exercise the following rights as personal information subjects.
① The Subject may exercise the right of Wansoft to protect personal information at any time in the following cases:
1. If there is an error,
2. Delete request: You can delete the app yourself.
4. Creating an item of personal information to process
① Wansoft handles the following personal information items.
1. Use android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE, which is a required permission to check if the call is being received so that the Auto Answer function will work when receiving a call.
In other words, it only determines whether the call is received, and does not collect, process, or transmit any data, including phone numbers.
2. To check whether the number is registered in the phone book when receiving a call,
In other words, it only determines whether the number is registered in the phone book and does not collect, process, or transmit any data including phone number.
5. Destruction of personal information
Wansoft will, in principle, destroy personal information without delay when the purpose of processing personal information is achieved. The procedures, deadlines and methods of destruction are as follows.
① Destruction procedure
Caller ID and Phonebook information are used only when the app is running and are destroyed at the same time the app is closed.
② Period of destruction
Your personal information will be destroyed at the same time the app is closed.
6. Measures to ensure the safety of personal information
Wansoft, pursuant to Article 29 of the Personal Data Protection Act, has the following technical, administrative and physical measures to ensure safety.
① Regular self-audit
We regularly conduct our own audits to ensure the safety of handling personal information.
② Restrict access to personal information
Personal information is used only when the app is running, and does not transfer / store it outside.
③ Access control to unauthorized persons
On Android mobile, there is no direct access to the internal physical storage that stores personal information. These permissions are used only at run time and do not transfer / store them out.
6. Written personal information protection officer
① Wansoft is responsible for the handling of personal information, and has designated the person responsible for personal information protection as follows for the complaint handling and damage relief of the information subject related to personal information processing.
▶ Personal Information Protection Officer
Full Name: Wansoft
Position: Individual Developer
Position: Individual Developer
▶ Personal Information Protection Department
Department: Personal Developer
② By using Wansoft's service (or business), the information subject can inquire about personal information protection related complaint, complaint handling, damage relief, etc., related to personal information protection person and department. Wansoft will respond without delay to the inquiries of the information subject.
8. Change of personal information processing policy